DESIGNER FOR TOMORROW – THE AWARD
The “Designer for Tomorrow” Award is a fashion talent award by Peek & Cloppenburg Duesseldorf and its online shop Fashion ID. It provides a visible platform for creativity, giving the up-and-coming talents the opportunity to present their designs during the award show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin.
Take a look at our DfT award show 2014:
The winner of the award will receive:
- A sustainable, individual sponsorship program (i.a. provision of studio, production of the collection, sponsorship acquisition).
- Personal mentoring by the Patron and the Advisory Board.
- His or her solo fashion show at next Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin.
- Eligible participants include fashion design graduates who have completed their studies within the last two years, have already registered for their final examination at the time of their application or can provide evidence of studies completed in the area of fashion design (fashion seamstress or dressmaking).
- Candidates eligible to participate include all graduates and interns who have completed their studies at a university within the European Union and/or in the countries in which Peek & Cloppenburg is represented.
- Participants may not have already launched their own collection for distribution on the market. Permitted is the sale of personal collections, i. e. studio sales, affiliated showrooms, etc.
- Only collections for ladieswear and menswear will be taken into consideration.
- The fashion show collection must comprise at least eight complete outfits.
- The fashion show collection may not have already been shown in other competitions.
- Design teams are considered a single candidate.